onsdag, juni 09, 2004

Look Up - TC 2005

Look up

My life can be such a mess
filled with problems and a whole lot of stress.
In times of turmoil and despair
I know my Lord and Saviour do care.
I just need to let him in …

I want to look him up.
I need to see him face to face.
Looking into myself I loose my strength,
looking up gives me courage and hope.
Look up, kneel down,
let the balm of the cross enlighten your life.
Look up!

Jesus meets me through his word.
Words of comfort and a whole lot of love.
He is my shepherd - I'm his herd
I know my guide from heaven above
I just need to let him in …

I want to …

Look up - his words light up my path!
Look up - I see his blessings are raining down upon me!
Look up - I have no reason to bow my neck!
Look up, kneel down in the presence of the King
I want to raise my voice and sing …

I want to …

Ingen kommentarer: